When you need to transfer spare keys, we'll try to arrange for you to meet another Housekeeper somewhere near to your home or working areas.
We may ask another Housekeeper to meet you during one of your cleans, or at your home. Or you might need to travel to another Housekeeper’s clean or home.
If you're meeting another Housekeeper
- You'll see a job on your schedule called 'Key transfer'
- Open this job
- You'll see a message letting you know who you're meeting, and whether you need to drop a key off, or collect a key
- Open the map & travel to the transfer
- When you arrive at the other Housekeeper's clean or home, press Start
- Tap Help to chat with the other Housekeeper, and let them know that you've arrived.
- For more information on how to contact the other Housekeeper click here
- Once you've collected/dropped off keys, press Finish
- Confirm that you've collected the key
If another Housekeeper is travelling to you
If another Housekeeper is scheduled to collect a key from you, we'll send you an email the day before the job to let you know the details. The Housekeeper collecting the key will call or chat to you when they arrive - so make sure your phone is on.
If your customer is at home during the clean, politely let them know that you need to briefly step outside to meet the other Housekeeper.
You should then complete the rest of the booked time at your clean.