Instead of coming to our office to transfer keys, we'll also sometimes arrange for you to meet another Housekeeper somewhere near to your home or working areas.
We can arrange a local key transfer at one of your cleans or we can arrange it at a Housekeeper’s home address. We may also ask you to travel to another Housekeeper's clean to collect the key.
If you're meeting another Housekeeper
- You'll see a job on your schedule called 'Key transfer'
- Open this job
- You'll see a message letting you know who you're meeting, and whether you need to drop a key off, or collect a key
- Open the map & travel to the transfer
- When you arrive at the other Housekeeper's clean, press Start
- Tap Help to chat with the other Housekeeper, and let them know that you've arrived
- Once you've collected/dropped off keys, press Finish
- Confirm that you've collected the keys
If another Housekeeper is travelling to you
If another Housekeeper is scheduled to collect a key from you, we'll send you an email the day before the job to let you know. The Housekeeper collecting the key will call you when they arrive - so make sure your phone is on.
If your customer is at home during the clean, politely let them know that you need to briefly step outside to meet the other Housekeeper.
You should then complete the rest of your booked time at your clean.