What are 'Extra Jobs'?
‘Extra Jobs’ are jobs outside your normal working hours or postcodes, which you can manually add to your schedule. You'll find them in your app on the Extra Jobs page.
These Extra Jobs are a great way to get busy in your first few weeks with Housekeep or if you have some occasional free hours. You need an all-time rating of 4.2* or higher and no late cancellations to be eligible.
Remember: you’ll always get assigned any jobs that are available to you in your chosen working hours and postcodes.
How to add Extra Jobs
Click on the Extra Jobs page from the main menu in your app. The page looks like this, and you can check for both one-off or regular extra jobs:
You can either click:
- See Details: to see more detailed information about each extra job
- Add: to add the extra job to your schedule
Check the travel time carefully and make sure you can attend the job before you accept it. We can’t change the time of an Extra Job to be more suitable for you.
Tips for finding Extra Jobs
We recommend checking:
- First thing in the morning
- Later in the evening
- On Thursday-Sunday, towards the end of the week
If you still want more jobs
If there aren’t any suitable Extra Jobs, we can help improve your working hours and postcodes. Contact Housekeep Support and let us know:
- How far you can travel outside your current areas.
- If you would like to be signed up for push notifications about Extra Jobs that you might be suitable for
- If you would like us to add any more hours or areas to your regular availability.