You can choose from few different access methods for your cleans:
- I'll be at home
- Spare keys (held by your regular Housekeeper)
- Through a concierge
- Using a hidden key
- Through a key safe (within 5 minutes walk of your home)
You can update or change your access instructions anytime through your Housekeep account or app. Here's how to do that:
- Log in to your Housekeep account or app
- Click More in the menu
- Click Access details
- Select your preferred access method
- Answer any follow-up questions about your new access method
- Click Save changes to confirm the change
These access instructions will show in your Housekeeper's app for all future cleans.
If you've given your Housekeeper a set of spare keys you can read more about how they're looked after here: How are my spare keys looked after?
Spare key access is an agreement between yourself and your Housekeeper, and Housekeep cannot be held responsible for complications arising from this. Any abuse of your spare keys from a Housekeeper would be a criminal matter, and although Housekeep would be more than happy to assist in any investigation, they would not be responsible.