To change your hours temporarily (for part-day, one day or several days):
Please make sure to book the time off via the app as soon as you know the dates. As a reminder, we need at least 2 days’ notice so please keep your hours up to date. If you cancel a scheduled job with less notice, you might receive a late cancellation fee.
If you hold your customers’ spare keys, please keep these safe while you’re booked off.
If you need to book a part-day, a single day or up-to 6 weeks off, just follow these instructions:
- Open the Menu (☰) on your Housekeep app
- Tap Profile
- Tap Time Off. You can also get to the Time off page by clicking here.
- Select if you want part of a day, a single day, or multiple days off
- Enter the date(s) of your time off, select a reason & add a note for Housekeep
- Tap Next and then tap Confirm. If you're booking time off with late or very late notice, you'll need to tap Confirm & accept fee
Top tip: If you have an appointment or other commitments, you can book a part-day as time off, so you can still earn money on that day.
You can book up to 6 weeks of time off through the Housekeep app. You need to complete at least one job every 60 days. If you're not able to commit to either of these terms, that's no problem — we can temporarily remove you from the Housekeep platform instead. This ensures your customers have a regular Housekeeper and a regular schedule. Just email us through the app (scroll down for the instructions).
If you need to book off more than 6 weeks, we’ll need to temporarily deactivate you from the Housekeep platform. Here’s how to let us know you need to take this time off:
- Open the Menu (≡) on your Housekeep app
- Tap Help
- Tap Email Housekeep
- Select 'Other' as the category
- Enter a message, including information on how long you'll need off, and when your last day is
- Tap Send email
- As soon as you are ready to return to work, just send us an email letting us know when you can start again.
To permanently change your regular working hours (your schedule that repeats every week):
Contact us if you need to change your working hours. Make sure your hours on the app are up to date at all times so that customers can book in with you automatically. Click here to find out more: How can I see & change my working hours?