Housekeep is used by lots of property management companies and landlords. Some of them book Housekeepers on a regular, long-term basis, while others use the service on a one-off, ad hoc basis between short-term rentals.
Here are a few reasons why they choose Housekeep:
- There are 1,000s of 5* Housekeepers available across London & the South East. So you can get a clean where and when you need it
- Every Housekeeper has been through an 8-step vetting process, including an in-person interview & background check
- You can book regular or one-off cleans - in advance, or at short notice
- You can manage all your properties, cleans and Housekeepers with a tap of the finger through your Housekeep account or app
- There's no long-term contract or hidden fees
- Our responsive support team are at hand to help between 08:00-18:00 Monday-Friday and 08:00-17:00 at the weekends
Booking in for a single property? Sign up and book your first clean
Booking for multiple properties? Fill out our commercial cleaning booking form
If you're a larger property management company
If you're a large property management company, we can unlock a few extra features on your Housekeep account to help. These include:
- Full online account management including adding/removing properties
- Data downloads (in .csv format) of properties and upcoming cleans
- Ability to book cleans at exact start times
- Ability to offer access via a KeyNest or supervisor access methods
- Access to your Housekeepers' contact details
- Weekly or monthly billing with VAT receipts
- A dedicated account manager
FAQs from landlords & property management companies
How will my Housekeeper access my property?
You can provide access in-person or through a concierge, key safe or hidden key. We also recommend KeyNest, who provide key exchange lockers across the UK. If you use KeyNest, please get in touch and we can allow that access type on your account.
Can I provide specific instructions to my Housekeeper?
Yes, you'll be able to provide access and cleaning instructions via your Housekeep account or app. These pull through to your Housekeeper's app. You can also live chat with your Housekeeper through your Housekeep account or app at any time, or call them on the day of the clean.
What services can my Housekeeper not provide?
We don't recommend asking your Housekeeper to top up supplies, act as a guest host or provide damage or inventory reports.
What if my Housekeeper is unable to attend on the day?
If a Housekeeper can't work, due to illness or similar, we'll let you know right away. We do have a cover team who can often help, but unfortunately we can't guarantee same-day cover.
If you're a property management company, please fill out our commercial cleaning booking form.