If you have recently been travelling or are feeling at all unwell, please DO NOT come to the office. Use this link to guide you on next steps: NHS 111 coronavirus advice.
Housekeep is continuing to run Welcome sessions.
If your application to join Housekeep is successful, we'll invite you to a welcome session.
We run welcome sessions for new cleaners Monday to Friday, so you can choose a time that works for you.
The welcome session will last an hour. Here's what to expect:
- We'll check your documents and perform a background check
- We'll install the Housekeep app on your phone and show you how it works
- We'll tell you our best cleaning tips
- You'll tell us what area you want to work in, and the hours you are available
- We'll answer any questions you have about working with Housekeep
Once you have completed your welcome session, you can start work the next day - we have lots of jobs available!
Here's what you need to do next:
- Fill in the Housekeep application form
- Book your welcome session
- Don't be late - it's a group session
- Bring the correct documents
If you can't make it to the Welcome Session:
You can reschedule your Welcome Session, any time, by emailing email@example.com