Before you start with Housekeep we need to verify your identity and complete a background check for you. To complete the check we need two documents, an identity document and a letter showing your address.
For your ID document:
If you are a UK applicant
- Valid passport OR
- Birth certificate (registered within 12 months of birth) + National Insurance Number
If you are an EU applicant
- EU settlement share code + UK/EEA Driving Licence OR valid Passport
If you are a non-UK/EU applicant
- Valid passport containing valid visa OR
- Biometric Residence Permit
For your proof of address:
- Bank Statement or Credit Card Statement from within the last 2 months
- You can download a PDF from most banking apps or request to have one sent to you by post. This will typically take 3-5 business days to arrive.
- Gas or Electricity Bill from within the last 2 months
- If you do not receive bills by post, find out if you can access a bill online.
- You could also contact your energy provider to request a copy of your bill to be sent to you by post. This will typically take 3-5 business days to arrive.
- A valid Driving License
- You can apply for a Learners Driving License through the DVLA.
- This will typically take 3 weeks to arrive.
If you're still having difficulties do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help