Before starting with Housekeep we need to verify your identity and complete a background check for you. For this, we need to have up to three documents uploaded, an identity document and a proof of address and if required, your visa.
Proof of address:
- Bank Statement or Credit Card Statement from within the last 2 months
- You can download a PDF from most banking apps or request to have one sent to you by post.
- A Utility Bill (Gas, Electricity or Water) from within the last 2 months
- If you do not receive bills by post, find out if you can access a bill online.
- A valid Driving License
- You can apply for a Provisional Driving License through the DVLA.
If you are a UK applicant
- Valid passport OR
- Birth certificate (registered within 12 months of birth) + National Insurance Number
If you are an EU applicant
- EU settlement share code + UK/EEA Driving Licence OR valid Passport
If you are a non-UK/EU applicant
- Valid passport containing valid visa + Settlement share code OR
- Biometric Residence Permit + Settlement share code
If you are on a student visa or a Tier 4 visa, we are not able to get you started as you cannot be self-employed.
If you're still having difficulties do contact us at email@example.com and we can help