To make sure the team can do a 5* End of tenancy clean at your home, there are a couple of things you need to do to make sure there are no delays to the start.
- Check the moving date. Make sure there are no personal belongings, pets left behind and all cupboards and drawers are empty. If there are some items that will be in the flat on the day as a leased property, just let us know
- Defrost your freezer and empty your fridge otherwise they won't be cleaned
- For steam cleaning of carpets don’t forget to clear all items off the floor
- The team will need electricity and hot water so make sure the utilities are not switched off
- The cleaning team needs to be the last one to work on your home. So if you needed to replace something, have maintenance or decorating work done – please get that done prior to the clean
If you need anything on the day just contact us through your account and don’t forget, if you’re moving into a new home we offer a regular home cleaning service as well.