If you have recently been travelling or are feeling at all unwell, please book in for a later session as you may need to self-isolate. Use this link to guide you on next steps: NHS 111 coronavirus advice.
Housekeep is continuing to run Welcome sessions.
If your application to join Housekeep is successful, we'll invite you to a video call with one of the Housekeep team.
We run online welcome sessions for new cleaners every day, so you can choose a time that works for you.
The video call will last 1 hour. Here's what to expect:
- We'll check your documents and perform a background check
- We'll answer any questions you have about working with Housekeep
- We'll share our best cleaning tips
- You'll tell us what area you want to work in, and the hours you are available
- You'll install the Housekeep app on your phone and we'll show you how it works
Once you have completed your welcome session, you can start work the next day - we have lots of jobs available!
Here's what you need to do next:
- Fill in the Housekeep application form
- Book your welcome session
- Don't be late to the call - we want to get started on time
- You must speak English, the video call is just with you, no translators
- Have the correct documents ready for your call
If you can't make it to the Welcome Session:
Let us know by replying to the email we sent and we will give you a call to reschedule.