Yes! Housekeep is the preferred cleaning platform for many property management companies and landlords, who book Housekeepers on a regular, long-term basis or on a one-off, ad hoc basis between short-term rentals.
There are a few reasons why they love Housekeep:
- There are 1,000 Housekeepers available across London, so you'll get the widest choice of dates and times
- Every Housekeeper has been through an 8-step vetting process, including an in-person interview, background check and must maintain at least a 4.5* rating
- You can book in regular or one-off cleans far in advance
- You can manage all your properties, cleans and Housekeepers online in a few clicks
- There's no long-term contract or hidden fees
- Our Support Team is available 0800-1800 Monday-Friday and 0900-1600 Saturday-Sunday
In addition, if you're a large account, we're able to upgrade you to a corporate account whereby you can access the following additional features:
- Full online account management including adding/removing properties
- Data downloads (in csv format) of properties and upcoming cleans
- Ability to book cleans at exact start times
- Ability to offer access via a KeyNest or supervisor
- Ability to add instructions across your entire account
- Access to your Housekeepers' contact details
- Weekly or monthly billing with VAT receipts
- A dedicated account manager
Here's the answer to a few standard questions from similar companies:
- How will my Housekeeper access my property? You can provide access in-person or through a concierge, key safe or hidden key. We also recommend KeyNest, who provide key exchange lockers across London. If you use KeyNest, please get in touch and we can allow that access type on your account.
- Can I provide specific instructions to my Housekeeper? Yes, you'll be able to provide access instructions and cleaning instructions via your online account. These pull through to your Housekeeper's phone app.
- What services can my Housekeeper not provide? Whilst we think Housekeepers should be able to follow standard cleaning instructions, we wouldn't recommend going beyond that e.g. asking your Housekeeper to top up supplies, act as a guest host or provide damage or inventory reports.
- What if my Housekeeper is unable to attend on the day? If a Housekeeper can't work, e.g. due to illness, we let you know right away but we can't provide a replacement on the same day.