Yes! We have lots of Airbnb or short-term rental landlords who use Housekeep to book in cleaning services between rentals or for a regular clean for long-term guests.
There are a few reasons landlords love Housekeep:
- There are 1,000 Housekeepers available across London, so you'll get the widest choice of dates and times
- Every Housekeepers has been through an 8-step vetting process, including an in-person interview, background check and must maintain at least a 4.5* rating
- You can book in regular or one-off cleans well in advance
- There's no long-term contract or hidden fees
- Our Support Team is available 0800-1800 Monday-Friday and 0900-1600 Saturday-Sunday
Here's the answer to a few standard questions from Airbnb landlords:
- How will my Housekeeper access my property? You can provide access in-person or through a concierge, key safe or hidden key. We also recommend KeyNest, who provide key exchange lockers across London. If you use KeyNest, please get in touch and we can allow that access type on your account.
- Can I provide specific instructions to my Housekeeper? Yes, you'll be able to provide access instructions and cleaning instructions via your online account. These pull through to your Housekeeper's phone app.
- What services can my Housekeeper not provide? Whilst we think Housekeepers should be able to follow standard cleaning instructions, we wouldn't recommend going beyond that e.g. asking your Housekeeper to top up supplies, act as a guest host or provide damage or inventory reports.
- What if my Housekeeper is unable to attend on the day? If a Housekeeper can't work, e.g. due to illness, we let you know right away but we can't provide a replacement on the same day.
If you manage multiple properties, you can find out more about the additional services available here.