When your Housekeeper books a holiday or goes away for personal reasons, you'll get an email letting you know right away. That email will include their holiday dates and which of your clean(s) are affected. These clean(s) are automatically skipped for you, since we know many customers prefer to only stay with their regular Housekeeper.
If you'd like to book some extra cleans with your regular Housekeeper, or book a cover Housekeeper for some of the affected cleans, we've built some technology to help. Here's how to do that:
- Log in to your online account
- Click Future visits
- Click on the skipped clean(s)
- The default view is your regular Housekeeper's availability. You might see some other available dates and times, for example if they are taking a short holiday.
- Alternatively, you can book in with a cover Housekeeper, for example if your regular Housekeeper is on a long holiday. Click Other Housekeepers on the left hand side to see the real-time, live availability of other local Housekeepers
- Select another available date and time slot, then hit Confirm changes
- Hit Confirm changes
Please note, if your regular Housekeeper has your spare keys, then you'll need to be at home to let in a cover Housekeeper. There are usually early morning or evening slots available so you can find the most convenient option for you.