You're able to give a set of spare keys to your regular Housekeeper so you don't need to let them in and they can clean whilst you're out. Here's how to do that:
- Log in to your online account
- Click on Access and spare keys
- Under "How will your Housekeeper access your property", select "Using spare keys"
- Choose an upcoming clean to hand over your spare keys
- Fill in further information about locking, unlocking or alarms, which will pull through to your Housekeeper's App
- Click Update access and you're done!
Your Housekeeper will see in their App that you'll be giving them spare keys on the relevant clean. Once your Housekeeper picks them up, we send them a unique code to tag to your spare keys and ask them to remove any other identification about you or your property. We then keep track in our system that your Housekeeper is holding your spare keys for you.
If your Housekeeper takes a long holiday, we will ask them to bring your spare keys in to our office where they are kept in our a safe until they return. During their holiday, you'll still be able to book in with alternative Housekeepers but you'll need to provide access to your property.
You can check the location of your spare keys at any time by clicking on Property access.