Your Housekeeper is unable to bring a vacuum, mop and bucket but they can bring all the cleaning products you need.
For safety reasons, your Housekeeper should not be expected to:
- Lift heavy items
- Clean surfaces outside of normal reach
- Clean exterior windows, garages and patios
- Clean heavily soiled areas, including animal litter
- Undertake gardening or landscaping work
- Defrost freezers or unblock pipes
- Remove mould, biohazard, animal litter or pet mess
- Undertake pest control or extermination
If you need an end-of-tenancy, after-builder, move-in, move-out, or other types of deep cleaning, you can book our deep cleaning service here.
Finally, your Housekeeper cannot provide childcare. Whilst Housekeepers undergo background checks before joining the platform, these are not the enhanced checks required for positions involving childcare.